NextDose Version Change to 2.0.05
- Bug fix for user entered commas entered instead of decimal points for numerical values
- Identification of user who ran the Results calculation to help teams working on NextDose
- Increased default for run execution time to reduce timeout errors
- Added AUC occ observation type for busulfan to allow more detailed reporting when the target is not a cumulative AUC
- Changed significant number of decimal digits so they are consistent across calculated output values
NextDose Version Change to 2.0.04
- Bug fix for AUC_T1 and AUC_T2
NextDose Version Change to 2.0.03
- Clearance values use consistent numerical format
NextDose Version Change to 2.0.02
- Bug fix to show last cumulative AUC dose and activation of Show More for cumulative AUC target
- Feedback, and the reporting of any issues encountered, is always appreciated.
Note that patient data stored on dev.nextdose.org is not transferable to www.nextdose.org. The dev.nextdose.org web is under active development and may change without notice as features are tested and bugs fixed.